Wednesday, December 3, 2008

World of Warcraft!!!

So like every day I just have to play World of Warcraft, I don't know what it is about this game but it is just really fun. There is a lot of stuff going around about how World of Warcraft is addicting and it will "take over your body" and "ruin marriages." I am living proof that this is not true. I am married and still am happily married to a wonderful guy. Both of us enjoy playing World of Warcraft together. There is just something about playing video games with your spouse and I can't quite place my finger on it...it adds something.

I am very glad I have a spouse who enjoys playing video games, I do not know what I would do if he didn't...I would probably go crazy. Can you imagine? Anyhow, for those of you who are WOW fans, a new expansion has came out, it's called Wrath of the Liche King, if you have not upgraded, then I recommend you do so. I believe you have to first upgrade to the Burning Crusade (expansion two) before you upgrade to this, but it is well worth it.

I will provide a link for you.










1 comment:

Gamersrevenue said...

The best game out there today bringing you alot of fun online in a huge massive gaming world. i just purchased through amazon the upgrade to the lich king. A very dafe way to paying online and getting what you want